Employment Services 2015 – 2020
From 1 July 2015 a new national employment services system will commence.
The Australian Government is investing more than $5 billion over three years from 2015-16 in the new system, to better meet the needs of job seekers, employers and service providers.
The Exposure Draft for the Employment Services 2015-2020 Purchasing Arrangements is available through AusTender.
Information sessions on the Exposure Draft will be held in capital cities and some regional centres from 30 July 2014.
Welcome to the Department of Employment
- Job Services Australia (JSA)
- Restart Wage Subsidy
- Employment Research and Statistics
- Tasmanian Jobs Programme
- Work for the Dole 2014-15 in selected areas
- Fair Entitlements Guarantee (FEG)
- General Employee Entitlements and Redundancy Scheme (GEERS)
- Workplace gender reporting public consultation
- Workplace Relations in Australia
- Australia's National Workplace Relations System