jobactive starts 1 July 2015
The Australian Government is committed to building a strong economy that promotes workforce participation and helps more job seekers to find and keep a job.
These services will be delivered by 66 organisations in 51 employment regions across Australia.
Transition information is available to help job seekers and employers understand the new jobactive services.
- I want to know what my entitlements are
- I want to know what my rights are
- I’ve been made redundant
- My employer has entered liquidation or bankruptcy and I have unpaid employment entitlements
- I have a disability
- I’m a young person
- I need information on paid parental leave
- I want to give confidential feedback
Welcome to the Department of Employment
- Job Services Australia (JSA)
- Restart Wage Subsidy
- Employment Research and Statistics
- Tasmanian Jobs Programme
- Work for the Dole 2014-15 in selected areas
- The Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation Amendment (Improving the Comcare Scheme) Bill 2015
- Fair Entitlements Guarantee (FEG)
- Workplace gender equality reporting public consultation
- Workplace Relations in Australia
- Australia's National Workplace Relations System