Employment Services 2015 – 2020
From 1 July 2015 a new national employment services system will commence.
The Australian Government is investing more than $5 billion over three years from 2015-16 in the new system, to better meet the needs of job seekers, employers and service providers.
The Request for Tender for Employment Services 2015-2020 is available through AusTender.
Supporting Employment services procurement information is also available.
Information sessions were held in capital cities and some region centres from 10 October to 14 October 2014. For more information on these sessions go to Employment services procurement information.
Welcome to the Department of Employment
- Job Services Australia (JSA)
- Restart Wage Subsidy
- Employment Research and Statistics
- Tasmanian Jobs Programme
- Work for the Dole 2014-15 in selected areas
- Fair Entitlements Guarantee (FEG)
- Workplace gender reporting public consultation
- Workplace Relations in Australia
- Australia's National Workplace Relations System
- Asbestos Safety and Eradication Agency