The Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business Annual Report 2018-19 was tabled in parliament on 15 October 2019.
The National Careers Institute Engagement Hub is live.
The Institute wants to hear your views on the current state of the careers development system, what it should strive to achieve, the role of the Institute, and who the Institute should serve.
Welcome to the Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business
- Wage subsidies
- Restart - help to employ mature workers
- Work for the Dole
- Mature Age Employment
Skills and Training
- Delivering Skills for Today and Tomorrow
- National Careers Institute
- National Skills Commission
- Skills Organisations
- Review of the Australian Apprenticeships National Skills Needs List
- Skills support for individuals
- Self-employment—New Business Assistance with NEIS
- Small Business Digital Champions
- Small Business overview
- Deregulation Agenda
- Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions
- Franchising Code of Conduct