Date: Wednesday 30 September 2020
Time: 9.30 am – 1.30 pm AEST
Location: On your computer, tablet or mobile. It’s all online!
Register: Registration is free, but essential. Click on the link below to register.
The virtual fair will allow you to chat with businesses online and discuss job opportunities and career options from a wide range of industries on the Central Coast. There will also be a number of online workshops throughout the day to help you get job ready and secure your next role.
Representatives from businesses will be online throughout the event to answer questions about the jobs on offer, so log in any time between 9.30 am and 1.30 pm to have a chat.
Also, don’t forget to have your résumé handy on your device. You never know, you might be chatting to your next employer or find your dream job and be able to apply online on the day.
You can also book in to have your résumé reviewed or have some interview practice online with a qualified consultant on the day.
- Academy Sheetmetal
- Adventist Senior Living
- AimBig Employment
- Apprenticeship Support Australia
- ASA Mid Career Checkpoint Program
- Australian Brick & Blocklaying Training Foundation
- CCLO Living
- Central Coast Council
- Central Coast Group Training
- Central Coast Industry Connect (representing Life Health Foods, Mars Wrigley, Mars Food Australia, McConaghy Australia)
- Central Coast Local Health District
- Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific & Hunter Valley
- Dress for Success
- Estia Health Tea Gardens
- ET Australia Training College
- Forsythes Recruitment & HR
- Hunter New England Local Health District
- HVTC Skills Highway PaTH Program
- Job Centre Australia
- Little Miracles Early Education & Long Daycare Centre
- Matchworks Gosford
- Missing Link Social Media
- Naval Shipbuilding College
- Oddball Marketing
- Red Rooster
- Relative Care Home Support Services
- Royal Freemason’s Benevolent Institution
- Sydney Business
- SYKES Australia
- TAFE NSW
- University of Newcastle
Check back regularly for updates on exhibitors attending!
|9.45 am||Free résumé and interview service preview|
|10.00 am||Reinvent your career with transferable skills|
|10.00 am||Making a great first impression|
|10.30 am||Tips to make your LinkedIn profile stand out from the crowd|
|11.00 am||How to prepare for a virtual interview, and ace it!|
|11.30 pm||Creating an effective online profile – Live Q&A session|
|12.00 pm||Explore different career paths and get work-ready|
|12.30 pm||Careers in Health|
|1.00 pm||The future of work|
Check back regularly for updated workshop details!
Don’t forget to visit the Interview & Résumé Assistance booth on the day to book a one-on-one session with a specialist to get advice on updating your résumé and tips and tricks for a successful interview.