Date: Friday 7 August 2020
Time: 9.30 am – 1.30 pm AEST
Location: On your computer or tablet. It’s all online!
Register: Registration is free, but essential. Click on the link below to register.
The virtual fair will allow you to chat with businesses online and discuss job opportunities and career options in the Brisbane South East and Logan regions. There will also be a number of online presentations throughout the day to help you get job ready and secure your next role.
Representatives from businesses will be online throughout the event to answer questions about the jobs on offer, so drop in any time between 9.30 am and 1.30 pm to have a chat.
Also, don’t forget to have your résumé handy on your device. You never know, you might be talking to your next employer or find your dream job and be able to apply online on the day.
You can also book in to have your résumé reviewed or have some interview practice online with a qualified consultant on the day.
Make sure you check back regularly for updates on exhibitors attending.
- ADF Transition – Defence Community Organisation
- APM Employment Services
- APS – Australian Personnel Solutions
- Australian Quality Care
- Australian Thermal Insulation Manufacturers (ATIM)
- Become a Bricklayer
- BUSY At Work
- Camp Australia
- Career Transition Assistance Program
- Churches of Christ in Queensland
- CIM Employment by Altius
- Community Services Job Match
- Connecting Families
- CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd
- Defence Force Recruiting
- Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (QLD)
- DGT Employment and Training
- Focal Community Services
- Goodstart Early Learning
- Hays Mount Gravatt
- Ingrams Australia Pty Ltd
- Job Jumpstart
- Job Outlook
- Logan Office of Economic Development (Logan City Council)
- National Work Experience Programme (NWEP)
- Naval Shipbuilding College
- New Small Business & Entrepreneurship (NEIS)
- OSMAC Apprenticeships
- PaTH Internships
- Programmed Skilled Workforce
- Regional Workforce Management
- TAFE Queensland
- The Cryogenics Group
- Transition to Work – Employment Plus
- Tursa Employment & Training
If you are a business and would like to exhibit at this Jobs Fair, please visit the Exhibitor Information page to express your interest.
Live Workshop Schedule
|10.00 am – 12.00pm||What Employers Want – Live Chat
Live chat with the National Skills Commission about the What Employers Want pre-recorded video available in the On-Demand section of the Workshop Room.
|National Skills Commission|
|11.00 am||Caring careers - be the difference in someone's life!
An interactive presentation to introduce you to the range of options for careers in the caring industry and tools to decide if it's right for you.
Aged & Community Services Australia
|11.30 am||New Business Assistance (NEIS) - Case Study #1 Hear about success stories from the New Business Assistance Program (NEIS) and how it could assist you.||APM|
|12.00 pm||Accelerate your career with an Australian Apprenticeship Apprenticeships and Traineeships: Employer must haves, how to apply, how to prepare, and how to succeed.||Busy at Work|
|12.30 pm||New Business Assistance (NEIS) - Case Study #2 Hear about success stories from the New Business Assistance Program (NEIS) and how it could assist you.||Sarrina Russo|