Foster a productive and competitive labour market through employment policies and programs that assist job seekers into work.
- Program 1.1 Employment services
We measure our progress towards achieving Outcome 1 against five objectives:
- Job seekers find and keep a job.
- Job seekers move from welfare to work.
- Young people move into work or education
- Job seekers meet their mutual obligations
- jobactive organisations deliver quality services
Facilitate jobs growth through policies that promote fair, productive and safe workplaces
- Program 2.1 Employee assistance
- Program 2.2 Workplace assistance
- Program 2.3 Workers’ compensation payments
We measure our progress towards achieving Outcome 2 against three objectives:
- The Fair Entitlement Guarantee functions effectively
- Commonwealth-funded projects are undertaken by builders accredited by the Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner
- The workplace relations system contributes to the productivity agenda by encouraging the adoption of flexible and modern workplace relations principles.