Successful organisations will be offered an Agreement to participate on the Department’s panel of Service Providers for an initial period of two years, with the option to extend for one or more periods, up until 30 June 2023.
To participate in the program’s panel, an organisation must demonstrate through the tender process that it:
- is a registered training organisation (RTO) registered with one of the following regulatory bodies:
- has delivered accredited and/or non-accredited LLND training over the past 12 months
- has the capability and capacity to deliver the Program’s objective and outcomes against the following criteria:
- service delivery (capacity);
- experience (capability)
- personnel and subcontractors.
The department will maintain the Panel on the AusTender website.
Resources for service providers
Please refer to the AusTender website for a full list of resources relating to the Request for Tender.