The following articles have been written and produced by News Corp Australia. Please follow the links to read the full article.
The articles profile a range of Australian Business Leaders sharing their career journey and providing practical advice and tips about how to be successful in your own career.
- Former Prime Minister Tony Abbott's advice for Generation Success jobseekers
- Woolworths CEO Grant O’Brien on the importance of Generation Success
- News Corp Australia CEO Julian Clarke on Generation Success plan
- Rio Tinto Managing Director Phil Edmands backs Generation Success
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia Ian Narev says focus on adults to improve education
- Spotless boss Bruce Dixon says that kids that work at Maccas end up in top jobs
- Toll Holdings CEO Brian Kruger wants more cadetship style programs in firms
- Brendan Nelson says the key to getting your dream job is to focus on the one you have
- Generation Success Lorna Jane Clarkson says listen to your dreams
Want to know more?
For further information or to register to receive ongoing content updates contact GenerationSuccess@employment.gov.au