Doing work experience is a great way for young people to learn about the world of work, and gain hands-on experience in a job or industry.
Employers wanting to host a work experience placement can:
- Design their own program using resources and advice from Work Inspiration
- Partner with not-for-profit or charitable organisations that run work experience programs
Links to further information about these organisations and programs is provided below.
- Beacon Foundation‘s Real Futures Generation
- Foundation for Young Australians’ World of Work
- Work Inspiration - Video
- Work Inspiration – Factsheet
Want to know more?
For further information or to register to receive ongoing content updates contact email@example.com.