Harvest Labour Services link workers with jobs picking fruit and other crops in rural and regional Harvest Trail areas.
If you are a horticultural grower, you can get help finding harvest workers from jobactive Harvest Labour Services. They screen workers and match them with growers. You can find a local Harvest Labour Services provider through the provider search on the jobactive website.
You can also advertise your job vacancies online through the Harvest Trail or through the jobactive Employer app.
If you are looking for work, Harvest work is available throughout the year when there aren’t enough local workers to harvest fruit and vegetable crops. Anyone who is legally entitled to work in Australia is eligible to be placed into harvest work. Find more about how you can access harvest work.
The National Harvest Labour Information Service:
- provides comprehensive, up-to-date information about harvest work vacancies on the Harvest Trail Website
- coordinates the National Harvest Guide, which provides information about harvest work opportunities, working conditions, transport and accommodation around Australia.
Want more information?
- Visit the Harvest Trail website
- Call the National Harvest Labour Information Service on 1800 062 332
- Read the National Harvest Labour Information Service and Harvest Labour Services general fact sheet
Note that call charges apply for calls to ‘1800’ numbers from mobile phones.