Department of Education, Skills and Employment

I want to enrol in training

If you are looking to enrol in vocational education and training, our department can help you find a registered training organisation near you. The Government can help meet the cost of some courses, so check for subsidies.

Where can I find information on recognised training organisations?

myskills branding

Is this for me?

  • I want to find my local registered training providers
  • I’m looking for information on nationally recognised courses
  • I’m interested in government subsidies to help me pay for my course

If you are looking to enrol in training, the My Skills website provides information on recognised training organisations across Australian and information about the courses they offer. There is also advice about average course fees and information on subsidies that may help you pay for your course. 

My Skills is an Australian Government initiative to ensure training consumers have access to current, straightforward, independent and trustworthy Information to help them make choices about their training options. 


Where can I find information in my State/Territory?

Is this for me?

  • I want to know what courses are available in my state or territory
  • I want to know if there is help to pay for my courses in my state or territory

Some courses attract government subsidies and you can get help to pay for your course or do a course for free.  Your state may have special opportunities – check their sites for opportunities.

FOI Disclosure Log Information Publication Scheme

Last modified on Tuesday 7 January 2020 [10561|122972]