As announced in the 2018–19 Budget, the Government will deliver a number of Jobs Fairs, progressively from 1 July 2018. These Jobs Fairs are in addition to those recently announced through the Stronger Transitions package of support. Further information about the location and timing of Jobs Fairs will be made available on this website.
They provide you with an opportunity to talk directly to a range of employers about the skills they are looking for and find out about available job opportunities.
You will also be able to access information on a range of local employment support services and training options to help you to gain skills to increase your ability to find employment more quickly.
Resources to help you prepare for the Jobs Fairs
- Example resume and cover letter
- Interview practice videos for 25 different jobs
- Job Jumpstart tips and planning resources
- Prepare your elevator pitch
Upcoming Jobs Fairs
- Sydney Olympic Park, NSW - Tuesday 19 November 2019