The program generated an incredible amount of interest from careers and education stakeholders—significantly exceeding expectations. More than 600 applications were received for round one.
The Partnership Grants provides grants from $20,000 to $700,000 for up to two years to deliver innovative career advisory products and services for people at all stages of their careers. The grants enable employers, schools, tertiary institutions, industry, governments and researchers to work collaboratively improve career outcomes and education and training pathways.
About the Partnership Grants
Assessment of applications has begun, and is expected to be completed by the end of August.
Applications will be assessed against the grant guidelines. Funded projects will:
- develop and showcase innovative approaches to delivering career development services
- build an evidence-base for best practice career development
- demonstrate the value of career development
- increase knowledge and create greater awareness of career paths and career information
- develop and showcase innovative approaches to delivering career development services.
Partnership Grant projects
Examples of Partnership Grant projects may include:
- establishing virtual workspaces with industry partners
- growing career adviser capacity and capability
- increasing the reach and impact of existing proven programs
- supporting career influencers to help career decision-makers
- research projects to inform government policy.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.