The department sought applications from organisations and individuals to apply to become an Entrepreneurship Facilitator (Facilitator). Facilitators will promote entrepreneurship and self-employment as a pathway to employment.
Facilitators will focus on providing support to mature age Australians including those at risk of unemployment due to structural changes in the economy. Anyone wanting to start their own business will also be able to access Entrepreneurship Facilitator Services. For the purposes of Entrepreneurship Facilitators, mature age is defined as those aged 45 and over.
Applications closed on Friday 24 August 2018 at 12 noon (Canberra time).
The Department conducted information webinar sessions for potential Respondents to the Request for Tender for Entrepreneurship Facilitator Services 2019-2022.
Webinars were held on 7 and 8 August 2018. Content used by the Department at the webinars is available below:
- Request for Tender for Entrepreneurship Facilitator Services 2019-2022 Webinar Slides - Final
- Request for Tender for Entrepreneurship Facilitator Services 2019-2022 Webinar Speaking Notes - Final
Frequently Asked Questions (last updated 21 August 2018)
- Frequently Asked Questions for the Request for Tender for Entrepreneurship Facilitator Services 2019–2022
- For general enquiries about the program visit the Entrepreneurship Facilitators webpage
- Contact the Job Seeker Hotline on 1800 805 206
- Email the Employment Services Purchasing Hotline or phone 1300 733 514 (Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Canberra time, excluding ACT and national public holidays.