By acknowledging the VET Data Use Statement and RTO Declaration and Understanding, the RTO is indicating awareness that information submitted by the RTO is complete and accurate and may be used for the purposes listed.
The following is minimum mandatory content for inclusion in a VET Data Use Statement and RTO Declaration and Understanding:
VET Data Use Statement
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012 and National VET Data Policy (which includes the National VET Provider Collection Data Requirements Policy), Registered Training Organisations are required to collect and submit data compliant with AVETMISS for the National VET Provider Collection for all Nationally Recognised Training. This data is held by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER), and may be used and disclosed for the following purposes:
- populate authenticated VET transcripts;
- facilitate statistics and research relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
- pre-populate RTO student enrolment forms;
- understand how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
- administer VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
RTO Declaration and Understanding
I declare that the information provided in this data submission is accurate and complete.
I understand that information provided in this data submission about client training and outcomes may appear on authenticated VET transcripts.
I understand that:
- information provided in this data submission will only be used, accessed, published and disseminated according to the National VET Data Policy
- if that information also includes personal information, the Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles, regulate the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
I understand that:
- information provided in this data submission may be used for the purposes outlined above, and
- identified RTO level information that supports consumer information, transparency and understanding of the national VET market may be published in reports, tables and a range of other data products, including data cubes and websites.
|Signature [or electronic acknowledgement]:|
|Position in RTO:|