What you can expect from us
We will treat you fairly and respect your culture and individuality. When you get online employment services from us, it includes:
- Access to online resources and, if you need it, help using online resources to help you find a job.
- Support to link to other services and activities if appropriate and needed.
- Clear communication, using your preferred method, by email, SMS and the jobactive website to tell you about changes to your service.
What we expect from you
Contact us if your circumstances change. It may mean you are eligible for more assistance.
We respect your privacy
Your information is protected by the Privacy Act 1988.
- We could share your information with other government agencies or organisations contracted to the department to make sure you get the right service.
- We could tell employers or organisations things about you, with your permission.
- We could give your personal information to research organisations to evaluate the Volunteer Online Employment Services Trial.
- You can ask for access to the information we have about you at any time.
- If information we have about you is wrong, you can ask for a correction.
We take your feedback seriously
If you want to provide feedback or you don't think you are getting the right help or service, tell us. Our feedback process is fair and our goal is to try to resolve your concerns.
The best way to contact us is to:
- use our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send us written complaints, compliments or suggestions.
- call us on 1800 314 677.
Contact Services Australia if you have concerns about your income support payments. Contact details for Services Australia can be found on the Services Australia website.